Use of Personal Information:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your requirement.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to serve better in responding to your requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
• We use regular Malware Scanning
• We use an SSL certificate
Cookies help send back user browsing information back to the provider. Cookies will help to provide you more customized content. Cookies cannot read your personal information or drive data. You can choose to turn off the cookies in the browser settings.
Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose your information with third parties only when you choose to agree to our terms & conditions.
We have implemented the following:
• Re-marketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practice Principles form the backbone of privacy law in India and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
• We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
• This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.